KH-BOOSTER POND KH INCREASE
- Ideally for increasing carbonate hardness (KH)
- Supports the nitrification
- Fast and easy dosage
- Stabilizes the pH value
KH-Booster Pond is a product, especially developed to increase the carbonate hardness in every pond.
KH-Booster Pond contains a special mixture of different elements that increase the carbonate hardness in the pond and thus stabilize the pH value. This is important to reduce the formation of ammonia, which is toxic to fish.
KH-Booster Pond also ensures that beneficial microorganisms such as bacteria, find enough minerals in the water, which they need for important biological processes, such as the nitrification.
Dosage incl. dosage calculator
|1x level measuring spoon to 100 L of water
level measuring spoon
Add one level measuring spoon to 100 liters of water to increase the KH value by 2.5 °dH.
The optimum carbonate hardness in pond water is between 6 and 10 degrees German hardness (°dH).
- A KH value of <5°dH leads to fluctuations in the pH value. Too low a pH value leads to an increase in the toxicity of nitrite, too high a pH value leads to an increased conversion of ammonium into ammonia, which is toxic to fish.
- Sufficiently high carbonate hardness permanently stabilises the pH value.
- Check your water values regularly.