Zeopure is a premium zeolite with a clinoptilolite content of approx. 90% for the effective removal of pollutants in all marine and freshwater aquariums.
Zeopure adsorbs ammonium before it is converted into nitrite and nitrate in the nitrification chain. As a result, the nitrate content can be reduced in a safe and biological manner. Existing pollutants (e.g. phosphates) are effectively reduced and removed via abrasion in the skimmer or filter floss.
Zeopure is the ideal source of settlement and food for beneficial bacteria and thus contributes to a sustainable biological balance in the aquarium.
• Wash Zeopure extensively under running tap or osmosis water to remove abrasion products.
• Place Zeopure in a place with good flow, in the filter or technology washbasin.
• Use the supplied filter bag for easy handling.
• Zeopure is ideal for use in a zeolite reactor, but please refer to the manufacturer‘s flow data.
• Avoid sediment and detritus deposits through daily shaking.
• 425 g
• 850 g
Use 100 ml per 100 litres of water over a period of 1 week; subsequently, the dosage may be increased to 200 ml per 100 litres of water.