CORALLINE Coralline Algae
- Especially developed growth-enhancer for coralline algae
- Enables strong growth
- Enhances the natural colouration
- Prevents the development of undesired algae sustainably
- Contains pure aragonite
Coralline is a specially developed growth accelerator for richly coloured red coralline algae in all saltwater aquariums.
Within a short period of time, Coralline ensures a strong growth of red coralline algae and thus effectively prevents the development of unwanted algae.
Coralline consists of a perfectly balanced mix of the purest aragonite, calcium, strontium, magnesium and iodine, which ensures the optimal growth of your red coralline algae.
Dosage incl. dosage calculator
|Daily||2 ml per 100 L of water||
Add 2 ml per 100 liter water on a daily basis.
FAQ Questions and answers
For this we recommend using our MICROBE-LIFT Coralline. Thanks to its specially developed recipe, this ensures rapid growth of red lime algae in the aquarium.
Tip: For even faster growth, take a stone covered with red calcareous algae and scrape the red calcareous algae off it in front of a flow pump in your aquarium. In combination with our Coralline, this ensures magnificent coralline algae in every saltwater aquarium.
- Add Coralline into a strong-flow during the light phase
- To accelerate the growth of red coralline algae, scrape off red coralline algae from a small stone and at the same time add Coralline to the water
- To ensure that red coralline algae grow well, you need a calcium content of 400 - 500 mg/L and a magnesium content of at least 1350 mg/L
- Please note that most sea urchins eat red coralline algae.