PHOS-OUT 4 Phosphate Remover
- Removes Phosphate quickly and save from the water
- Binds organic and inorganic phophates on polymere base effectively
- Protects the sensitive biology in the aquarium
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Applies controlled decrease of phosphate values in a way that is harmless for your animals
WHAT IS PHOS-OUT 4?
Phos-Out 4 is a specially developed polymer-based phosphate remover for ideal use in any marine or freshwater aquarium.
WHAT CAN PHOS-OUT 4 DO?
It quickly and permanently binds organic as well as inorganic phosphates in the aquarium.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PHOS-OUT 4?
Phos-Out 4 allows a controlled reduction of phosphate levels without affecting the biology or health of the animals.
WHEN DO I NEED PHOS-OUT 4?
It is used to quickly lower even high phosphate levels.
Dosage incl. dosage calculator
|Freshwater aquarium: every 12-24 h||max. 4 ml per 100 L of water||
|Saltwater aquarium: every 12-24 h||max. 2 ml per 100 L of water||
Dosage (freshwater aquarium):
Add max. 4 ml per 100 litres of water every 12-24 h, til the desired PO4 value is reached.
Dosage (saltwater aquarium):
Add max. 2 ml per 100 litres of water every 12-24 h, til the desired PO4 value is reached.
Important: Calculate the dosage based on the amount of water actually contained in the aquarium (without e.g. structures).
FAQ Questions and answers
Note that bacteria necessarily need a certain amount of phosphate as an energy source in order to carry out important biological processes (such as denitrification NO3 nitrate –> N2 nitrogen) in the aquarium.
Since NO3PO4 Control increases the growth and performance of the bacteria in the aquarium, the phosphate requirement naturally increases too.
Therefore, measure the phosphate value regularly (at least once a day) and add Basic P if necessary.
In order to lower the phosphate value (PO4 value) in any saltwater or freshwater aquarium, there is the option of using MICROBE-LIFT Phos-Out 4 iron hydroxide granules or Phos-Out 4 liquid on a polymer basis. With Phos-Out 4 ganules you have a constant phosphate absorption over a longer period of time and with Phos-Out 4 liquid a fast, immediate reduction. Depending on the desired effect, you can choose between the two products.
Yes, phosphate (PO4) is an essential energy source for bacteria in every saltwater aquarium and in every freshwater aquarium. If bacteria have no or too little phosphate (PO4) available in the aquarium, they largely stop important biological processes such as nitrification (conversion of ammonium/ammonia into nitrite and then into nitrate) or denitrification (conversion of nitrate into nitrogen).
- Always dose Phos-Out 4 in a high-current zone in the aquarium or directly into the technical tank (e.g. near the skimmer), but never directly over your fish.
- Observe the specified dosage and do not increase it under any circumstances.
- Make sure that there is no PO4 undersupply.
- Phos-Out 4 flocculates when reacting with phosphate. This is completely normal and varies in intensity depending on the phosphate content present. However, in the event of an overdose and/or possible dosing directly above the animals, the flocculation could lead to the gills of fish with very narrow gill gaps (e.g. surgeonfish) sticking together.
- If the dosage instructions are followed, it is safe for animals to use.
Use Phos-Out 4 together with Substrate Cleaner to break down otherwise inaccessible phosphate deposits and permanently remove them from the aquarium.