PLANTS K Potassium Fertiliser
- Specially developed potassium fertiliser
- Promotes healthy plant growth
- Lastingly prevents your aquatic plants from suffering from potassium deficiency
- Free of nitrate and phosphate
- Easy and safe to use
Plants K is a specially developed potassium fertiliser for all aquatic plants in freshwater aquariums.
Plants K promotes lush plant growth and lastingly prevents your aquatic plants from suffering from potassium deficiency.
Plants K is free of nitrate and phosphate.
Dosage incl. dosage calculator
|1 ml per 100 L of water||
Add 1 ml per 100 litres of water to increase the potassium content by circa 1 mg/L.
The optimum potassium content is 5-10 mg/L.
FAQ Questions and answers
Holey plants and dying leaf tissue (necrosis) are typical signs of a potassium deficiency. Initially, these can only be recognized as dark spots with yellow edges, later the necrosis appears over a large area. The growth of new leaves can also be inhibited.
The optimum potassium content in a freshwater aquarium is 5 - 10 mg/L. To effectively prevent a potassium deficiency, use our potassium fertilizer Plants K. This is free of nitrate and phosphate, prevents a potassium deficiency in the long term and supports lush plant growth.
The ideal potassium level is:
• Saltwater = 380 – 420 mg/l
• Freshwater = 5-10 mg/l
Basic K is a stable and specially tailored potassium mixture for a targeted increase in the potassium value in any saltwater aquarium. Basic K supports the optimal growth of your corals and prevents a potassium deficiency. Dose 1 ml per 100 l of water, to increase the potassium level by 1 mg/l.
Plants K is a specially developed potassium fertilizer for all types of aquatic plants in freshwater aquariums. Plants K supports lush plant growth and sustainably prevents a potassium deficiency in your aquatic plants. Add 1 ml to 100 liters of water to increase the potassium content by approximately 1 mg/L.
- For maximum plant growth, use Plants K in combination with our range of fertilisers.
- A greater density of plants prevents the emergence of algae in a natural manner.
- If potassium levels are too low, the growth of the aquatic plants can stagnate.