ZEOPURE Zeolite coarse 5 – 9 mm
- Premium zeolite with a clinoptilolite content of approx. 90%
- Adsorbs ammonia
- Reduces nitrite and nitrate
- Increases the vitality
- Lays the foundation for perfect water quality
Zeopure is a premium zeolite with a clinoptilolite content of approx. 90 % for the effective removal of pollutants and the sustainable prevention of unwanted growth of algae in every saltwater and freshwater aquarium.
Zeopure adsorbs ammonium / ammonia, before it is converted into nitrite and nitrate in the nitrification chain. As a result, the nitrate content can be reduced in a safe and biological manner. Existing pollutants (e. g. phosphates) will be effectively reduced and removed via abrasion in the skimmer or filter floss.
Zeopure is the ideal settlement area for beneficial bacteria and thus contributes to a sustainable biological balance in the aquarium.
Dosage incl. dosage calculator
|Initial dosage:||90 g per 100 L of water||
|After 1 week: existing Zeopure||+ 0-270 g per 100 L of water||
Use 100 ml (90 g) per 100 litres of water.
After a week, add a maximum of 300 ml (270 g) to the existing dosage, if needed.
Before application, thoroughly rinse Zeopure under water to remove abrasion.
- The best way to use Zeopure is in a fluid bed filter, or use the supplied filter bag and place it in an area in the filter or sump with good flow.
- While changing the filter always leave a part of the old Zeopure in the filter so as not to disturb the beneficial bacterial fauna.
- Zeopure is ideal for use in a zeolite reactor, but please refer to the manufacturer‘s flow data.
- Avoid sediment and detritus deposits through daily shaking.