ARKA myAQUA® MULTIFILTER 4000
- Filling volume: 4000 ml
- Multifunctional: Can be filled with resin/mixed-bed resin, absorbers and many other filter materials, such as e. g. activated carbon
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Easy to use
- Pressure-resistant up to 28 bar
- Maximum tightness
The ARKA myAQUA® Multifilter 4000 is ideal for filling with resin/mixed bed resin, absorbers and many other filter materials, such as activated carbon. Featuring a built-in 1 inch water-neutral plastic thread along with 1“ to ¾“ and ¼“ transitions for the water inlet and outlet included in the scope of delivery, it can be used universally – both as a downstream resin filter on reverse osmosis systems and for many other purposes.
Another advantage: the standardised size of the filter housing of 20 x 4.5 inches allows a variety of different inner cartridges of this size to be used.
The ARKA myAQUA® Multifilter 4000 is made of high-strength, food-safe plastic (PP) and is pressure-resistant up to 28 bar. The double O-ring seal ensures maximum tightness.
The refillable inner cartridge supplied has integral fine filters on both sides – thereby preventing suspended matter from entering the inner filter while keeping abrasion or parts of the resin or filter material safely inside the inner filter. Two other filter sponges – supplied loose – can be positioned appropriately, depending on the material used and the filling quantity.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x filter housing
- 1x filter cartridge 4000 ml
- 2x filter sponge
- 2x reducer 1“ auf ¾“
- 2x connector ¾“ auf ¼“
- 1x wall bracket including screws
- 1x cartridge spanner
- 4 m Teflon tape
- Install the wall bracket included in the scope of delivery as shown in the picture and screw the ARKA myAQUA® 4000 onto it. Make sure that the screws are tight and correctly tightened.
- Now remove the base body of the multifilter using the enclosed filter cartridge spanner.
- Remove the refillable cartridge inside and open it by unscrewing the upper screw cap.
- Fill the inner cartridge with the desired material, screw the cover back on and reinsert it into the filter housing.
- Then screw the base body back onto the filter cover using the filter cartridge spanner. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the screw connection between the housing and cover is tight.
- Now connect the water source and a hose for the drain to the marked water inlets and outlets. Make sure that the connected hoses fit correctly and tightly – paying attention to the water inlet (IN) and water outlet (OUT) markings.
- If you wish to use the enclosed transitions, make sure that the seals or O-rings are inserted. Alternatively, the threaded sides can be wrapped several times with the enclosed Teflon tape.
- If you use the supplied ¾“ to ¼“ transitions, you need to remove the blue retaining rings before inserting the hose and press the receptacle down. As soon as the hose is inserted, the retaining rings must be reattached.
- To vent the housing, press and hold the red vent button on the top of the filter cover until water escapes from it.
- Use the wall bracket supplied or otherwise ensure that the ARKA myAQUA® Multifilter 4000 is stable to prevent it from tipping over.
- Note the maximum pressure resistance of 28 bar.
- We recommend using the two loosely enclosed filter sponges.